If you have valuable assets to protect, or if you have loved ones who depend on you for financial support, you need to have a solid estate plan in place. As an experienced Sun City Estate Planning Attorney, Rita A. Daninger can help you create an estate plan that accomplishes all of your goals.
Estate Planning Tools in Arizona
Attorney Daninger offers a variety of estate planning tools you can use to protect your assets and provide for your family. Some of these tools include:
- Wills – A will is a document that describes how you want your property divided after your death.
- Living Wills – Living wills state your wishes with regard to life support and other such interventions.
- Revocable Living Trusts – A revocable living trust is a legal entity that takes ownership of your property and holds it for a beneficiary you designate. These trusts allow you to pass property to someone else without probate proceedings.
- Special Needs Trusts – Special Needs Trusts allow you to provide financially for a disabled family member without putting the individual’s government benefits at risk.
- General Powers of Attorney – A general power of attorney allows another individual to make important financial, business, and medical decisions on your behalf.
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney – A healthcare power of attorney allows another individual to make only medical decisions on your behalf.
- Beneficiary Deeds – Beneficiary deeds determine who inherits property after the owner dies.
Each of these tools serves a different purpose in your estate plan. Attorney Daninger has significant experience in Sun City estate planning, and she will help you find the right combination of tools for your needs.
Estate Plan Modifications
In some cases, the circumstances that led to the creation of your estate plan change. When this occurs, you may need to alter your estate plan accordingly. Attorney Daninger can help you make the necessary changes to ensure that your estate plan continues to serve your needs and accomplish your intended goals.
Contact an Estate Planning Attorney in Sun City
If you need to create a new estate plan, or if you’d like to make changes to an existing estate plan, Rita A. Daninger can help. Please contact Rita A Daninger Attorney at Law PLLC today to make an appointment or to learn more about working with an estate planning attorney.